How YOU make a difference
Your donations are bringing health, education, and empowerment to vulnerable women and children in the developing world. Some examples are:
- $ 20 – Gift a student backpack and school supplies
- $ 50 – Deliver light! 2-bulb solar lamp and charging cell for 1 family
- $ 75 – Give a school uniform for a child to attend public school
- $100 – Delivers 3 goats or sheep to a Masai woman to support her family
- $150 – Gives a child 1 year of Tumaini Tutored education
- $200 – Provides a woman means to start her business
- $350 – Sponsors a Tumaini Tutor student in public school for 1 year; includes uniform, shoes, backpack, supplies, transportation, and food!
Donations received that exceed the current program’s requirements will be redirected to where it is needed most.
Donate By Mail
Health & Hope Foundation
P.O. Box 77574, Seattle, WA 98177
EIN # 47-1816192